Saturday, January 29, 2011

Family Time

Today C and I decided we would take the little guy on a quick trip to see some of the construction machines C works ..J LOVES machines, so he was pretty excited to go. It probably wasn't the best day to go because it is so cold out and we had to stand outside for along time because J didn't want to leave.

 After finally convincing him to go we headed off to subway...another favorite of J's.

Next, something I wanted to do!!  We went to a neighbourhood that has the most stunning houses ever!! ...I call them my dream homes..this place is hidden...it is actually called Hidden Valley...and it is right here in Kitchener. I love all the detail put into these homes, the mix and colours of all the materials and they all had such beautiful front entrances and doors.

So check out some of the pictures from our day...sorry some of the pictures of the houses aren't that great because it was snowing and we were driving in the car. Enjoy!


























I think that sometime in the spring or summer I might dive by the houses again and take more pictures when it is sunny out...not grey and snowy.                                                                                                            


1 comment:

Brittany @ Pink Peacock Designs said...

Hahaha you're such a creeper driving by taking pictures of peoples homes!!

I really like the first one... and the one that is 5th from the bottom!

Jax is cute like always :)