Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello Blogging World

Ahhh my first post... what to say, what to say...

My older sister told me that if I wanted to get anywhere in the design world that I should start a blog... so she forcibly set this one up for me and low-and-behold... I'm blogging on it!

Back to what I should say about myself....

I guess to start, my name is Amanda.... as you can see from that fancy little header up there... and I am an Interior Decorator... well sort-of... I'm getting there - only 3 more months to go! and I will be graduating from Conestoga College, Interior Decorationg program..then off into the real world!!

A few more things about me: I am a mother to a 2 year old little boy named Jax..soon to be wife to my fiance Chris ( 2 more months till the big day!)... and I love design, decorating, cooking, baking and being with my family.

So hello blogging world!!!

3 comments:

spiffykerms said...

Hi Brittany's sister! I'm always looking forward to new blog-reads! Yay, keep it up. :)

Kerry said...

Welcome to the blog world Amanda! :) Looking forward to seeing what you share... I'm currently taking Interior Decorating @ Humber... so I'm sure I'll find a lot to love on your little space here!

Amanda Cromwell said...

@Spiffykerms - Thanks! Im excited to be blogging.

@Kerry - Thanks for the welcome. How are you liking the the program at Humber?