Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedding Stresses

On March 26, 2011 I will be getting married to my wonderful fiance, Chris. With only two months left I have lots of things to do... I don't know how I am going to do it all... I have to finalize everything, order favors, buy wedding party gifts, get alterations, and lots of little things that you don't even think of until last minute. I have to do all this while my school projects pile up one after another... oh boy!! this is going to be a busy two months.

This past weekend I finally mailed out my invitations... I know it is really close to the wedding to be sending them out, it should have been done a month and a half ago... oh well, it is mostly family coming anyway and they all know about it. Here is my beautiful invitation created by my sis Brittany.

I love them!!

No comments: