Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kitchen Design for Mr. Curtis Stone

I though I would share with you one of my projects that I had to do last semester for my interior decorating class. My teacher gave the class a floor plan from one of her clients and she turned it in to a fun project by having us draw a name of a famous celebrity... then we had to research the celeb and design the kitchen as if they were our client. I picked Curtis Stone who is a famous chef from TLC's Take Home Chef.

The first picture is the floor plan of the previous kitchen layout. We had to work with in the previous kitchen area and keep the existing dark hardwood flooring.

2 comments:

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

OMG that is so cool!! Very impressive :-)

Now if only your teacher could distribute my bathroom so that the students could design it for me!!

Amanda Cromwell said...

LifeBegins@Thirty- Thanks!
You would have 28 different ideas to choose from... Not a bad idea!