Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Wedding

Today I thought I would share with you some of the things I have picked out for my wedding that is coming up oo-so fast.

Sorry some of the pictures are not that great, they are a little fuzzy.
This is my colour theme and the inspiration picture for my wedding
Source: Google Images

Grey Silo Golf Club Waterloo- Ceremony
Source: Grey Silo website

Grey Silo- Reception
Source: Grey Silo website

This is similar to what my cake will look like except gold and burgundy ribbon and
a gerber daisy on top, like the one below
Source: Google Images

My flowers- Hydrangea
Source: Google Images

My flowers- dark burgundy gerber daisy
Source: Google Imges

My flowers- dark red rose
Source: Google Images

The ushers vest and tie colour, they will all be wearing black tuxes and black shirts.
Source: Google images

The brides maids dresses only they will be in the burgundy colour with a black belt and bow
(this is my younger sister Nikki)

My invitations designed by my sister Brittany

My favors
Sorry you will just have to wait to see my dress I don't want to risk Chris seeing it.
Can't wait to show pictures of the final set up and the big day!
 My wedding party and I are putting the flower center pieces together to save money and we put together the favors (not done yet we still have to put the tags on them) my sis also designed all the stationary and we are printing them ourselves and we are also decorating the hall ourselves. 
We are doing lots of DIY projects to save money.

No comments: