Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wedding Details

There are so many little details about weddings its so hard to keep track of what needs to be done and all those little details you don't even think of until in conversation with someone who has had a wedding... and you say to yourself  "I didn't even think of that" another item added to the long list.

Today I final ordered my favors, I am ordering them from Brittles 'n More in St. Jacobs. I saw their advertisement in a wedding booklet I got from a wedding show... so I went and visited the store in the summer.

They have so many good treats to eat, probably not a good place to go when you are trying to watch your weight. The favors that I picked out are rock candies, I thought that would be such a cute favor instead of the classic candle or chocolates.

Check them out!! I ordered the white and red colours, they are so good!!

No comments: