Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wedding Hairstyles

38 days till I get married!!! I can't believe how fast time flies. So much to do and my maid of honor is off on a mountain somewhere!! Joking.. She is defiantly getting some well deserved vacation time, hopefully she will come back relaxed and ready to plan again.
With the wedding coming up fast I am trying to decide how I want to wear my hair and I have narrowed it down to three different styles but I keep changing my mind between them.

Take a look at what I have picked.





I'm not even sure if my hair would turn out as nice as these because my hair is defiantly not as long and not as thick. I never wear my hair up so I am kind of leaning toward wearing it down and curly.

What style do you like?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the second picture, curled with the back section pulled back. That way your hair is still down. This style is so you.
N.

Amanda Cromwell said...

@Anonymius- Thank you! I agree.