Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FREEDOM!!

It has been awhile since my last post but I am still here and final free of homework!! I completed my capstone for school and presented it to my teachers today and I am now done my classes, I just have a 60 hour workplacement to complete and then I am officially done school... Hurray!! Now I can start doing more posts, I have lots of projects to share with you and of course my capstone which I have been working on since January. I am so happy to finally be done, the past two years have gone by very fast and I can't believe I am finally done!! It has been a lot of work and long hours trying to complete project but it was all worth it, I have learned alot and have met some great friends along the way. It is sad knowing I am not going to see my friends everyday anymore but hopefully we can all keep intouch. Now to find a job! Scary!

Well I'm off to bed I only got 3 hours of sleep last night trying to finish my capstone. I will be back to share my projects with you soon!

2 comments:

Britt said...

I'm going to do the big sister thing and scream this at you...

BIG CONGRATS!!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

Juggling school, a little man, a slightly bigger man, a house, and planning a wedding... I don't know how you did it!! But you did, and I couldn't be more proud of you!!!

Love you lots, and I know you will be the most successful!!

Amanda Cromwell said...

Britt- Thanks!! And thanks for the Relax wine.