Friday, April 22, 2011

Great colours

To finish off my school year I have to complete a 60 hour work placement and I have completed 24 hours of it working at Heer's Decorating. It has been great working there, I get to help lots of people pick their paint colours. A lot of customers bring in their materials for their homes and want help picking colours, it is giving me the experince I need not just with picking colours but interacting with customers.

Heer's Decorating carries Benjamin Moore paints and I love the colours! Here is some great colour combinations...



I love this deep blue with the white wainscoting.



This ceiling is so cool! I love the detail put into it. The room is so tall bringing the ceiling colour down onto
the wall helps it to appear lower.

The detail on the stairs is such a great touch to this room.
A few of my favourite colours from Benjamin Moore right now are Silver fox, Nimbus Gray and Muskoka Dusk.

Do you have a favourite Benjamin Moore colour?
Images: Benjamin Moore pamphlets

No comments: