Thursday, April 14, 2011

Honeymoon Getaway... Jamaica Bound!!

Today hubby and I booked our honeymoon, on May 7 we are off to Jamaica, Lady Hamilton grand palladium and I can't wait! hubby and I decided that we would wait until I was done school to take our honeymoon so I wouldn't miss school and now that I am done we have set the day! I am a little nervous though it will be mine and hubbys first time leaving Canada and first time on a plan so it should be interesting...I will have to take some gravel and  Hopefully we don't get lost in the airport. : )

Here are some pictures of where we are staying. It is so beautiful!!!






Have you ever been to Jamaica? Any suggestions for first time airplane rides?
Image sources; Google Images

2 comments:

Britt said...

GOOOOOOD GAWD!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!

.... you won't even know that i am there... i swear!!!

Amanda Cromwell said...

Britt- You know I would if it was up to me and Chris didn't care...I guess if it wasn't my honeymoon you could come.I think it would be a little strange to bring you on my honeymoon.