Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Today I got to have a sneak peek at my wedding photos from my photographer. They are so beautiful I can't wait to see the rest of them! If you want a sneak peek as well head on over to Selina Whittaker Photography Blog to see them! She is very talented and takes amazing photos!

The wedding was just over a month ago now and time has gone by so fast, next week we leave on our honeymoon and we can't wait!

In one of the pictures my two sisters (Britt and Nikki) are crying, that was pretty much the whole ceremony along with me and a few other people, it was filled with tears! (happy ones of course). I had so many tears in my eyes I could barley read my vows. C and I decided that we wanted to write our own vows, which was kinda hard for me because I find it hard to express my feelings on paper while making it sound good and flow altogether. But after a lot of searching online, reading vows and jotting down verses I liked, I finally came up with something that reflected C and I by combining different things together.

My vows to C:

I Amanda, choose you C as my best friend, my love for life and husband. I promise to love you in every season that passes by us, in the heat of the summer sun, in the chill of the fall, in the cold of the winter and the budding flowers of spring. I give you myself and take you as mine. I promise my fullest devotion, through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you, lend strength for all of your dreams, and be a good parent to our children. You are the light that leads me, I appreciate everything you do for our family and all you have given us, the best gift of all, our beautiful son J and for that I will always love you.  I promise to be here forever and always. From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. As I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep.

C's vows to me:

When I look at you I see my world. I have given you my love, friendship, heart a sole now I vow to prove this is eternal love and I'm here to commit myself to you my queen for the rest of my life. I would die for you because....I live for you.


No comments: