Monday, May 2, 2011

Capstone Pt. 2

I am finally going to show you some more of my final project! Take a quick look at the first part of the project for a re-fresher. (here)

These first two pictures are of the lighting and electrical plan and the floor finish plan.
They are a little hard to see but for the floor finish plan I put engendered hard wood flooring through out the house and ceramic tile in the bathrooms, powder room and mud room.



The capstone project was spread out over 3 different classes so all of the Auto CAD work was for my computer teacher along with the Google sketch up work which you will see below.

Exterior Views


Front View

Top View 

Back View

Side View

Side View
Interior Views

Kitchen


Living Room

Dining Area
I enjoyed working with Google sketch up it is a neat program, it took awhile to get to know it and work in 3D but after you know it, it is good. The only thing that bothered me was how slow it gets when your file gets bigger. I think near the end of my interior views I was doing 2 minutes of work and waiting 3 minutes for it to stop freezing, but I'm sure that is because I am using the free version.

I will post the rest of my project soon! I will be showing you my rendered interior and exterior views and floor plan along with the presentation boards of materials and furniture selections for the rooms.

No comments: