Friday, May 20, 2011

My Funny Little Man

Happy Friday!! I hope your day was good, mine sure was. The sun was out and it was a beautiful day!

J is going to be turning three in a couple of weeks and I can't believe it! He is growing up so fast and learning so much. Today the hubby and J were playing on the sofa (wrestling as J says) and I came and sat down, J did not like where I sat so this is how our conversation went.

J: Don't sit there Mommy!

Me: Why not?

J: You come sit over here! (he points to the other side of the sofa)

Me: No thank you, I don't want too I'm already sitting.

J: You listen!!! 1........2........3 (as he counts his fingers) OK you go to time out! (as he points to the stairs) you didn't listen!

Hubby and I: laugh

Me: ooo really?

J: yes!! (laughs)

I guess he does listen to me when I talk to him he just chooses to ignore what I am saying to him.
He is so cute, I love my little man so much!

No comments: