Monday, June 13, 2011

Before and After

Just wanted to quickly share with you the before and after pictures of the basement and office from when I spent the whole week cleaning because of someone interested in buying my house. They are still in working progress unless this guy puts in an offer!!

The basement is horrible!! it collects most of the unwanted stuff and it is suppose to be "Chris' area" so that is why it never gets cleaned. So you will notice that half the basement is painted white and the other half is yellow...That is because I attempted to paint it once before when Jax was a baby and before I went to school, I just never got to finish it because I ran out of time. So finally 2 years later its done.

Before: this is the white side of the room

Before: this is the yellow side of the room
 Yes!! that is Britt dancing around in her bathing suit top...it was 40c with the humidity that day so we were sooo hot!
Before: The stairs 

After

After

After
The furniture isn't that great in the basement it is all the hand-me down stuff we got from everyone...And Chris really needs to clean the dirty turtle tank but otherwise the walls look ten times better and it looks cleaner. If the guy doesn't put in an offer we will be putting laminate flooring down here and we are taking the rest of the carpet off the stairs and refinishing the hardwood on them.

And now the office...It was mostly de-cluttering and organizing, my school stuff was everywhere!

Before

Before

After

After
Now you can see why I was missing all last week... I was running around like a crazy person!! This week should be a little slower, I think I will be taking Jax to the park a lot it is suppose to be a nice week.

O yes and I will leave you with an updated shot of  the bathroom from our first renovation.

New flooring



1 comment:

Britt said...

Ohhh sweet baby jesus! you put the one up of me dancing!!!