Thursday, June 30, 2011

Family, Rest & Relaxation!

We are off to my grandparents cottage this weekend for some family time! There will be lots of relaxing, eating, hopefully some sunny beach time and of course C's favorite thing of all fishing!
Here are some pictures from last year (my little guy was two years old)


Pike...It's almost as big as J! (C was very happy after this)

Going to catch frogs (not my kinda thing)

eewwww



 Do you have any plans for this long weekend? Going to any beaches? Or are you just staying at home?



2 comments:

Kerry said...

We'll be mostly sticking close to home... but should be going to my parents place on Saturday for a BBQ. Looking forward to just enjoying it with family and friends! Hope you guys have a ton of fun! :)

Amanda Cromwell said...

Kerry- That sounds like fun!! you wouldn't want to go too far anyway just in case the little peanut decides to come! I am looking forward to BBQing this weekend I haven't done any yet this year.