Monday, June 27, 2011

A Night In Toronto

On Saturday afternoon Britt and I headed to Toronto for the Canadian Design Blogger Meet-up at Brassaii Restaurant and Lounge. I had such a great time! It was my first time attending a meet-up since I only started recently blogging. It was great to meet everyone I have been following and get to know some new lovely ladies and add some more blogs to my reader.


Tommy Smythe was there to chat with us, he is so funny! I even got a chance to get my photo taken with him!!




The night was wonderful! there was great food, drinks and prizes! (I didn't win but Britt did!). The sponsors for the night were Ikea Canada, Delta, and CIL. House & Home, Style at Home, Kravet Canada, Crate & Barrel and Rowenta also contributed to the event! Big thanks to Vie from Verdigris Vie and Daniella from Dress, Design & Decor for making this event possible it was a blast!!

No comments: