Monday, June 20, 2011

Spiderman!!

 I know it has been two weeks since mine and the little guys birthday party but I finally got the pictures from my sis to share with you.

Super hero birthday shirt



Fruit Punch
 I made this fruit punch, it was my first time making one and I must say it was pretty good!! (especially with some Jamaican rum I brought back from Jamaica with me) I got the recipe on-line I just picked the easiest one, I also altered it a bit. Do you have any great fruit punch recipes?

1 can of frozen orange juice
1 can of frozen lemonade
1 bottle of ginger ale
1 bottle of cream soda
1 can of pineapple juice
and fresh or frozen fruit




Cupcakes Britt and I made. We found florescent food colouring so the colours turned out great! Very vibrant!

My cake made by my mother-in-law.


Happy Birthday my little man!!






The jumpy thing Nana and Papa bought him for his birthday.



Spiderman

3 comments:

Kerry said...

hahaha how cute is he all dressed up like Spiderman!? He must've had such a great time! :) Hope you did too!

Amanda Cromwell said...

Kerry- Thanks! we both had a great time!

Design Elements said...

adorable! i have a llittle superman at home too :-)