Tuesday, July 19, 2011

DIY Nightstand #2

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! We had a blast! it was nice to get out of town and sit on the beach all weekend.


Before we left I finally got around to sanding the Value Village nightstand's and today I painted one of them.

Left: Before Right: After


I painted them white for now. My room is chocolate and cream colours, I didn't want to commit to those colours on the nightstand's because hopefully we will be moving and I have no idea what my new room could look like so white is the best option for now. What do you think? Much better then before right. I knew they had potential!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

The white makes a HUGE difference! They look great!

Glad you had a fabulous weekend Amanda! :)

Amanda Cromwell said...

Kerry- Thank you! I agree.

No little peanut yet? she sure is taking her time. :)