Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Focal Point

It has been a crazy, crazy week for me I haven't had much time to do anything. The kitchen floor I wanted to install this past weekend was a success!! I actually got Chris to help install it. I don't have any pictures to share with you yet because my house is a mess and I haven't had time to clean it. I will clean, clean, clean and get some before and after pictures for you as soon as possible. But for now enjoy some of this inspiration!  
Source
Besides a large picturesque window with a view of the ocean as a focal point in a room, a fireplace can also make a rooms top list of great focal points just like in these spaces.

Source
Source

Source
Source
Source
Source

Source
Source
Source
Source

Source
Source Unknown: If you know please share

No comments: