Friday, July 22, 2011

Get Inspired- Dining rooms

Formal dining spaces are not very popular anymore, more and more families would prefer not to have  this space included in their homes. I personally like them (if there is space for them in the house). I also do like the eat-in kitchen areas but there is nothing like having a family get together and eating dinner in the dining room, especially on holidays. (plus I think there is some great dining chairs out there!! Like all the ones below)

I love this space! the colour combination is so beautiful. I love the chandelier and of course I think the chairs are awesome! I wish I had some chairs like this!
Source
 This space is neutral allowing the fabrics on the chairs to shine. I love the pops of pink flowers it really brings the pink in the fabric out.
Source
 I love, love this dining room! everything about it is gorgeous, I can't stop looking at it. From the wall murals, wall paneling, the colour combination and of course the chairs! Love them!! Another element I like about these dining rooms are the pedestal tables, I really like the one in this photo and the two below.
Source
Source

Source

Source
 This is such a nice looking country dining space. I absolutely love the way they did the shelves on the back wall with the long table extended from one wall to the other, it is so different then doing a hutch or china cabinet.
Source: Got this from Pinterest I'm not sure where it originally came
from. Please let me know if you know.
 Love these chairs!!
Source

Source
 This space has such a nice colour scheme, the grey looks so nice in a dining room, such a gorgeous table as well.
Source
 This is another grey dining room that I love! The wainscoting is really nice ( I'm a big fan of it) The two benches also stuck out at me in this space, I think it is a great idea and it still has a contemporary look.
Source
 What do you think of formal dining rooms? do you like them? or could you live without them?

No comments: