Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tonic Living

I was over on Janice's blog at Life begins at thirty, right? and she had some great fabrics picked out for her window treatment that I absolutely loved! She ordered the samples from a Canadian fabric store called Tonic Living. After seeing the fabrics I decided to check out the website and they have tones of great contemporary fabrics! Tonic Living is a small family owned and operated business located in Toronto and are an Internet based company. You can order fabrics and samples from them right in your own home! Here are a few of my favorite fabrics...

Theo, Quartz

Chelsea, Kelp

Flourish, Khaki

Mongolia Branch, Aqua

Frond Dusk

Gladstone, Portobello
Joy Daiquiri
Vintage Blossom, Jade

Wild_ass_black_white
 This fabric would be so cute in a little boys room!
Zoo Pals, Blue
They even have some really nice christmas fabrics!
Holiday Tree Turquoise

Jingle Dangle Multi
 Here is acouple of pillows I really liked...
Bella Port, Brindle

Soft Scrolls, Charcoal
What do you think? Very nice fabrics right! Check them out!! Tonic Living

1 comment:

Shannon said...

They have amazing fabrics but I find it so hard to commit!!!!!!!!!