Saturday, August 6, 2011

East Coast

I have always wanted to go out to the east coast and have been really thinking about it a lot this summer especially after seeing pictures from Eye See Pretty blog for her count down to go to Nova Scotia.

 When I was younger my grandparents took Britt, my cousin Danny and I out West, it was really fun but I was a kid and I don't think I appreciated it as much as I would now. It was a great experience, they took us to all the historical sites and tourist sites that you would stop at from here to Alberta (that's as far as we went). We drove out there and stopped in each province and stayed in camp grounds, a great way to spend the summer!

  If we take a trip out East we would go to Nova Scotia because Chris has a lot of family there. I have never met any of them and Chris and his family have not been out there to see them since Chris was about 10. I am hoping that Chris and I can convince his mom, dad and grandparents to take a trip out there sometime in the next two years. It looks so beautiful and peaceful out there and I would love to see some whales!

Take a look at some of these beautiful photo's I found...


So Cool!
 Source












Beautiful!!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

I'm dying to head out East too! One of my uncles had retired just outside of Halifax and two of my Aunts retired in Newfoundland... I'd love to bring Halle out there to visit and check out the scenery...

Meta Musings said...

Wow, looks unbelievably beautiful!

Amanda Cromwell said...

Kerry- You have lots of family to see out there! I want to see the scenery as well and some whales and dolphins, I have never seen any before. Jax and Chris would love the fishing out there.

Amanda Cromwell said...

Meta Musings- I agree!!