Thursday, August 4, 2011

To Do List

Updated list of things to be completed in my house. To recap HERE is the first list.

Kitchen List
  • Install new flooring
  • Buy and install baseboards
  • Sand cabinets
  • Paint cabinets and new doors
  • Install new doors with new hinges and knobs
  • Buy fridge and stove off of Kijiji ( got a stove just waiting to get it)
New lists

Sorry for the bad pictures, the lighing is very different between the two.

Main Bathroom
  • Sand counter top and cabinet
  • Paint counter top and cabinet
  • Install new flooring
  • Buy new sink and faucet
  • Install new sink and faucet
  • Clean all the walls, tub and toilet
  • Spray paint the medicine cabinet white
  • Buy new white towels
  • Buy white shower curtain
  • Accessorize

 Jax's Room
  • Have the condo corp. fix all the damage from the leak in the roof
  • Paint the trim, closet and baseboards
  • de-clutter
  • Patch wholes in walls and touch up with paint

Office
  • Paint the trim and baseboards white
  • de-clutter
  • Patch wholes in walls and touch up with paint
I can see my reflection in the wall its so glossy!
Master Room
  • Prime over glossy oops wall and re-paint in a non-glossy colour
  • touch up trim with paint
  • de-clutter
  • Finish painting other night table and paint dresser
  • Find new window treatment
When we first moved into this house my sisters and I went to Home Hardware to buy oops paint for cheap....It sure was oops paint! I was looking for a chocolate coloured paint and they happend to have one for $10 so I bought it and we went and started to paint the wall. Well about half way through we realized that this oops paint was oil and it was glossy! So it took forever to dry and I can see my reflection in it. Lesson learned...Read labels.

Everywhere else
  • De-clutter
  • Touch up paint
  • Clean windows
And there you have it all the things that have been piling up on my to do list...Now to find time to do it all, I guess I will have more time to complete these projects now that the house isn't going to be going up for sale any time soon.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

That is quite the list my dear! Best of luck with all of it! :)