Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Goodbye Summer

Sadly, summer is coming to an end. I really enjoyed this summer, taking my little guy to the beach, the cottage and doing all the fun summer activities. It is probably my favorite season, but now that it is ending I am looking forward to the fall. The fall can be very nice (you just have to dress a little warmer), it is defiantly a beautiful time of the year with all the leaves changing colours. (Great time for pictures)

I leave you with some summer photo's we won't see again until next year....

Until next year, summer blue sky, green grass, beautiful flowers and refreshing blue water!














Goodbye Summer!! 
You will be missed.

Did you have a good summer? Are you going to miss the warm weather? What is your favorite season?
Photos taken by me.

No comments: