Friday, December 23, 2011

O' Christmas Tree

Only 2 more sleeps until Christmas! My shopping is all done (I finished awhile ago, thankfully), my wrapping is almost done (just have to wrap Jax's things) and baking and decorating is done.

I thought I would share a few photos of some great Christmas trees and decor with you.....

Using a rug as the tree skirt is so unique, it looks great!
Source
I love the colour combinations and the garland made out of Christmas bulbs in this photo.
Source
Source
This all white room looks so beautiful with the red as an accent! I like the wallpaper on the wall as well, its subtle but noticeable.
Source
Christmas dinner, a table for the adults and one for the kids.
Source
Source
Source
Source
This room feels so warm and cozy, I just want to curl up in that chair!
Source
This is a girly Christmas tree with gold and magenta colour pallet.
Source
An all white tree with white and silver decor, it looks beautiful ( I don't think I would personally have a tree like this but it looks nice).
Source
I love this room and the colour combinations! I could see myself in this space it is so laid-back and welcoming.
Source
Is your Christmas to do list complete or are you a last minute kind of person? 

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I just have a bit of wrapping left to do today... and some baking and grocery shopping! Thankfully B's wonderful parents are here to help. Hope you guys have a fabulous Christmas!! xo

Amanda Cromwell said...

Kerry- Thank You! Merry Christmas.