Saturday, January 28, 2012

Canadian Design Bloggers Meetup

What a crappy day outside today! Last night it was raining then snow which left it icy out this morning....I was rushing to work and out the door I went, down my front stairs, to the side walk and what happens........
 I fall right on my ass! Yup, I slipped on the ice that was covered by snow and to make matters more embarrassing it was right in front of cars driving by, my neighbor and my husband. My husband and neighbor were laughing at me and said "watch yourself its slippery"......so embarrassing!

Source
But in other news....Today is the Canadian Design Bloggers MeetupBritt and I will be joining a bunch of lovely people today in Toronto at Brassaii Restaurant and Lounge. I can't wait to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones today! Now hopefully the weather co-operates.

No comments: