Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Get Inspired- Odds and Ends

Searching through Pinterest has given me tones of great ideas for the home and the little odds and ends in it..... Odds and ends that include some great DIY furniture, beautiful chairs and some fantastic storage ideas. Here is a look at some of my favourites I have seen while searching Pinterest.

Love, love! The dining chairs in this photo, I would like some like this for my dining room someday.
Source
This is a great way to re-use and re-purpose an old set of wooden porch steps.
Source
I think pocket doors as well as barn style doors can be so convenient in places that don't allow enough room for a door swing. I think they also add a unique touch to a space and they look great! I like how this particular one is re-used from old wood and they aren't perfect.
Source
I absolutely love this bird cage! It looks so beautiful with the lights inside of it.

Source
Barn style doors again but this time they are above a fireplace hiding a TV. What a fantastic idea...Don't you think?
Source
I really like this bar counter-top it looks gorgeous, I would love to have something like this in my house someday. I like how the edges are left the way they are and not rounded or squared off like a traditional counter-top.
Source
This is a fantastic storage solution for a bathroom if you lack a linen closet. Towel bars, hooks, and baskets, so simple and inexpensive.
Source
I think these little hand painted bird bowls are so pretty....A great accessory to add in the kitchen.
Source
I LOVE everything in this next picture, the chair is gorgeous the nice sequined pillow and the fur throw.
Source
I think this is absolutely adorable, I would like these for my house. they are a great way to create a picture wall, like in this photo. You could probably DIY something similar....If you would like to know more about these you can click on the source button bellow the picture to find out.
Source
The blanket and pillows are gorgeous and they look so warm and cosy.
Source
Chalkboards inside the pantry cabinet doors, great way to keep it all hidden as well as being handy to write on when you notice you are out of something.
Pinterest: via Audrey Anderson
DIY wooden boxes to hold items in a living room....I think I would use them as toy boxes or to hold all of my magazines.
Source
Re-purposed wood table and bench...I would love one for my dining room, I think they are so gorgeous don't you?
Source
And the list could go on and on! But I have to stop somewhere.

No comments: