Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Today is my anniversary.....It has been one year since I started blogging! Yup, a whole year already...Time sure does fly.

A lot has happened in the past year and I got to share it all with you guys! I haven't posted as much as I would like every week, trying to find the right time between all the daily activities, school, work and family is pretty hard. I really enjoy blogging and I hope that I can start to post more often.

So for this anniversary edition I thought I would share my top 10 posts of this past year.....

1. My wedding (here & here). I got to marry my best friend, the love of my life and father of my son this past year on March 26, 2011.

2. My Honeymoon in Jamaica. The only trip hubby and I have ever taken outside of Canada and the best vacation I have ever had in my life! 


3. Graduating from Interior Decorating at Conestoga College. I final finished school last year and if feels great! I love design and decorating and I am glad I got to go to school for something I love. 

4. Starting our first renovation on our house (here & here). It took a long time to complete and C did flood the basement while doing it but, we completed our first Reno. 

5.Getting a puppy! It was a long time coming, but we finally got our Dakota. Who is doing great! We are defiantly learning how hard it is to have a puppy and a three year old....If one is listening then the other one is not, it's like having two, three year olds!


6. Getting a real design project. With the help of Britt I got to do some renderings for a local builder who builds apartments for student housing. It was a great opportunity that taught me a lot and gave me some experience outside of school. 

7. Getting Inked! My sisters and I finally went and got our tattoos that represent each other.


8. Finishing J's room. It was a very stressful situation and I hope I never have to go through that again but, I am so very glad J's leaky roof has been fixed and he is back in his room. 

9. All of the little DIY projects and face lifts that I completed. Nightstand 1, Nightstand 2, Main bath updatekitchen floor and DIY staining.

10. This is my # 10 only because after going through my old blog posts I came across it and realized I never finished it....(I know I'm a bad blogger). It is my capstone project from school...I guess I put off doing it for so long that I just forgot about it. So I will have the final post for it next week, meanwhile here are the previous posts. (1 & 2)

I have to thank all the people who have been reading and commenting on my blog, you make it all worthwhile. I can't wait to see what the next year of blogging brings!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Yay! Congrats on one year of blogging Amanda! :) Here's to another fabulous year!!!

Amanda Cromwell said...

Kerry- Thank You!!