Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Would Like to Introduce You to.....

A new member has joined our family.... A nine week old little (well not so little) German Shepherd puppy!

We (and when I say we I mean, me) have been trying to decide if we should get one or not. We have always wanted a dog and we almost got one 4 years ago but we found out I was pregnant so we decided to wait. Now we have decided that it was a good time to get one since J is old enough to help but still young enough that the dog will get use to little ones.

I would like to introduce you to......Dakota






J absolutely loves her! We just got her this morning and she is adjusting nicely with time. J and her are already good pals and they love playing together.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

What a beautiful girl!! You will all love having her be a part of your family! :) Enjoy her!

Amanda Cromwell said...

Kerry- Thank you!