Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Source
Valentine's Day isn't a big deal in our house, we don't go-all-out-crazy buying presents and going out for dinner. C isn't really the romantic type and I have accepted that and it doesn't really bother me anymore.
 I think if he did something romantic I would probably laugh at it, I know that sounds mean, it's just that he's not a sappy person and it would just be strange and out of character for him.

J is excited for valentines day, at daycare they get to hand-out cards to all the kids in the class... You will never guess what cards he has....Yup, no surprise... Superheros!

This past weekend I spent sometime watching some romantic movies, a couple of my favorite include....

The Holiday- Starring- Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet,  Jude Law, and Jake Black

Source
50 First Dates- Great romantic comedy starring- Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore

Source
And P.S. I Love You....(makes me cry every time) Starring- Hilary Swank, Gerard Butler, Harry Connick Jr.
Source
A couple of movies I haven't watched yet that I would like to are...

The Time Travelers Wife- Starring Eric Bana, Rachel McAdams and Ron Livingston

Source
The Vow- Starring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum (P.S. I think Rachel is gorgeous!)

Source
And Valentines Day.

Source
Hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day!

What is your favorite romantic movie? have you seen The Time Travelers Wife, Valentine's Day or The Vow? What do you think of them? Would you recommend watching any or not?


1 comment:

EJ @ Not A House, But A Home said...

Hey Amanda! I just nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog today :-) Have a great weekend!

gah.. this word verification... can't get the right letters!