Monday, February 13, 2012

Pinterest Finds

I know I have been MIA this past week I have been pretty lazy at night not wanting to do anything but collapse on the sofa and watch TV. ( I need my laptop back so I can sit on the sofa and blog, unfortunately it is not working right now).

Today I was searching on Pinterest and I came across a few thing that I liked... So I thought I would share them with you.

I love this paisley print wallpaper! The colours are not bold and they don't have a lot of contrast which really compliments the modern room.
Source
I absolutely LOVE the idea of having an accent wall covered in wood paneling like this. I like it horizontal much more then vertical. I would totally do this in a room using old barn board... Gorgeous!
Source
I saw this and I thought it was a really cute way to re-purpose and re-use an old wagon...Wish I would have found this picture about a year ago, I wouldn't have sold J's old wagon like this....Too late now.
Source
I LOVE this!! What a fantastic idea, this is a paisley print wallpaper protected by a tempered glass. Great way to create something unique and to bring pattern into the kitchen... Love the colours!
Source
The hutch in this picture is beautiful I hope that in my next house I have a dining room big enough to fit one.
Source
Once again wood paneling on the walls... Love it!
Source
 I will really try and get my butt in gear and off the sofa this week and start doing more blog posts...I hope you enjoyed this little bit of inspiration!


No comments: